- Theoretically, how is working memory similar to and different from long-term memory?
- How are memories formed in the brain (using neural circuitry), and how are they maintained?
- When is it adaptive to remember, and in what ways may it be adaptive to forget?
- Given what we know about brain mechanisms in memory, are our memories accurate? Explain your answer using information on how memories are stored in the brain.
- How can knowledge of the brain and memory systems be used to help individuals suffering from memory problems (e.g., poor memory, amnesia, PTSD)?
- Compare the role age and environment play in how memories are formed and maintained.
Based on our roundtable discussion, (IS ABOUT ROYAL CARRIBEAN COMPANY OF THE POLITICAL/ LEGAL PART, SOME OF THE THREATS OR OPPORTUNITIES THAT MY CLASSMATES POST